- 1 Can I send Google Play money to someone?
- 2 How do I transfer Google Play money to another account?
- 3 Can you turn Google Play credit into cash?
- 4 How do I share my Google Play books with a friend?
- 5 How much does Google pay to transfer?
- 6 Can I transfer Google Play credit to Apple?
- 7 How do I turn a gift card into cash?
- 8 How do I get my Google Play balance back?
- 9 How do you share games on Google Play?
- 10 Can I share an ebook I purchased?
- 11 How do I export books from Google Play?
Can I send Google Play money to someone?
With this feature, any android user can now send his Google Play credit to someone else as gift via email. Right now, users are allowed to send either $10, $15, $20, $25, $50 and even $100. You just need to enter your recipient’s email address and a short note to them; otherwise they might think it was a scam or virus.
How do I transfer Google Play money to another account?
To transfer your child’s Google Play credits and YouTube gift card balance to a family manager’s Google Pay account, click Transfer Pay Balance then fill out the form. If you do not see “Transfer Pay Balance” below, make sure you are signed in to the correct account. Switch accounts.
Can you turn Google Play credit into cash?
Convert Google Play Balance, Credits, Voucher into Cash Buy desired pack of coins via your Google Play balance or credits. The price of coins pack is mentioned in the app (the price changes.). Tap on Redeem into cash option after buying the coins.
Use Google Play Family Library
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings Family. Sign up for Family Library.
- Follow the instructions on screen to set up Family Library.
How much does Google pay to transfer?
Daily limits You may reach a daily limit if: You try to send more than ₹1,00,000 in one day across all UPI apps.
Can I transfer Google Play credit to Apple?
Question: Q: can you transfer your google play balance to app store balance? Answer: A: Answer: A: No, they are two separate stores by two separate companies.
How do I turn a gift card into cash?
Go to a Gift Card Exchange kiosk to trade your card for cash. A Gift Card Exchange kiosk is usually bright yellow and located in a grocery store. Insert the card information into the kiosk and then choose to accept or reject the offer the kiosk gives you.
How do I get my Google Play balance back?
Explore refund request options
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you’d like a refund.
You can sign up on the web or inside the Google Play app on your Android phone or tablet. Head to Account > Family and touch the Sign up button. The Google Play family library promises to offer a simple method of sharing purchases.
You can share your ebooks with other folks in your home so they don’t have to buy their own copies. By setting up a Family Library, you can swap ebooks with other family members. The Family Library allows for two adults, each with his or her own Amazon account, and up to four children.
How do I export books from Google Play?
How to export a book from Google Books
- Go to your Google Books library and chose the book you want to extract.
- Click the settings button on the top right of the page.
- Select the format (PDF/EPUB) you wish to save it as.