- 1 How do I program my Time Warner remote to my DVD player?
- 2 How do I get my DVD player to work?
- 3 What channel does TV need to be on for DVD player?
- 4 Why does my TV say no signal when I plug in my DVD player?
- 5 How do I get my volume to work on my spectrum remote?
- 6 How do you set up a Time Warner Cable remote?
- 7 How do I program my Time Warner universal remote?
- 8 Why won’t my DVD player play on my TV?
- 9 How do I get my DVD player to play on my smart TV?
- 10 Why does my TV say no signal when HDMI is plugged in?
- 11 How do I switch my Dish TV to DVD player?
- 12 How do I switch my Samsung TV to DVD player?
How do I program my Time Warner remote to my DVD player?
How to Program a Time Warner Universal Remote to a DVD Player
- Turn the DVD player on.
- Press “DVD” on the remote.
- Hold down the remote’s “Setup” button until the “DVD” button blinks twice.
- Enter the code “9 9 1” using the number buttons on the Time Warner remote.
- Aim the Time Warner remote at the DVD player.
How do I get my DVD player to work?
How to Connect a DVD Player to a TV
- Unplug your TV and DVD player.
- Set the DVD player on a shelf near the TV.
- Connect your DVD player with the included cables.
- Whichever cable you use, plug one end into the DVD player, and the other into the corresponding port in the TV.
What channel does TV need to be on for DVD player?
If your television does not offer Audio/Video inputs, you will need to purchase an RF modulator. This will be a small box that will have composite Audio/Video inputs on one side and a Coaxial RF output on the other. This device will allow you to view the DVD Recorder on channel 3 or channel 4.
Why does my TV say no signal when I plug in my DVD player?
Change the INPUT or source the HDTV is set to by pressing the INPUT button on the TV or its original remote. When you try different inputs, let the DVD player play a disc and output a constant signal. If your TV has the correct INPUT or Source, unplug the cable and plug it back, or try another cable or port.
How do I get my volume to work on my spectrum remote?
Spectrum Remote Volume Not Working
- Disconnect your devices from your spectrum remote.
- Unplug the power cables from your devices.
- Remove batteries out of your spectrum remote.
- Leave everything off and unplugged for three to five minutes.
- Reassemble and switch on your devices and remote.
How do you set up a Time Warner Cable remote?
How to Program a Time Warner Remote
- i. Turn on the device that you wish to program.
- i. Press the device key on the remote once.
- i. Press and hold the “Setup” button on the remote.
- i. Enter “991” on the remote.
- i. Aim the remote at the device you wish to program and press the “Power” button.
How do I program my Time Warner universal remote?
Programming Your Remote
- Turn on the TV you want to program.
- Press and hold the Menu + OK buttons simultaneously until the Input button blinks twice.
- Press TV Power. The Input button should light up solid.
- Aim the remote at your TV and press and hold the UP arrow.
- Once the device turns off, release the UP arrow.
Why won’t my DVD player play on my TV?
Ensure the video cable between the DVD player and TV is securely connected to both devices. NOTE: If the issue only occurs with the first DVD, then the disc may have dust, fingerprints or scratches. Ensure the TV and DVD player are set to utilize the same type of video signal, either progressive or interlaced.
How do I get my DVD player to play on my smart TV?
Connect one side of an HDMI cable to the back of the DVD player. The other side of the HDMI cable connect it to an available input on your TV. Turn on the DVD player, and using the TV’s remote, select the corresponding input. At this point, you should see the DVD Player logo on your TV screen.
Why does my TV say no signal when HDMI is plugged in?
Verify that the source device has power and is turned on. If the source device is connected with an HDMI® cable: Make sure the TV and source device are both turned on, then disconnect the HDMI cable from one of the devices and then connect it again. Try a new or another known working HDMI cable.
How do I switch my Dish TV to DVD player?
You need to cycle through the inputs on your TV to get to the DVD player. Press and release the clear TV button on the top left side of the remote, then press the small input button under the TV button and a list will show up on the screen. Pressing the input button again will switch you between the inputs.
How do I switch my Samsung TV to DVD player?
How to Connect a DVD to a Samsung TV
- Locate the HDMI input on the back of the Samsung TV.
- Insert one end of the HDMI cable into the “HDMI IN” port.
- Plug the other end of the HDMI cable into the “HDMI OUT” port on your DVD player.